This informative article will allow you to create and activate your BlueCurve television Player in order to begin enjoying TV that is voice-powered. The instructions that are following in to the BlueCurve television Player (XG1v3), BlueCurve television Player (XG1v4), and also the BlueCurve television Player (XiD). If you wish to link a wireless bluecurve that is 4k tv (Xi6), view here.
If you’d like responses with other typical Self Connect concerns, our personal Connect FAQ article has you covered.
- Please totally eliminate any synthetic wrapping from your own BlueCurve television Player.
- If you’re linking a lot more than one television Player, link any BlueCurve television Players (XG1v3 and/or XG1v4) first prior to linking any smaller BlueCurve television Players (XiD).
What is included
A remote, HDMI cable, cord, and coax cable are incorporated with each BlueCurve television Player . If one thing is lacking from your own kit, inform us. a splitter that is 2-way maybe perhaps maybe perhaps not included but can be required.
View and learn
Linking your television Player
- Connect a coax cable through the wall surface socket towards the CABLE IN slot in your BlueCurve TV player.
- Link the HDMI cable from your own television playerвЂ™s HDMI Out to television slot to at least one of the television’s available HDMI IN ports. Make note of which HDMI port you decide on on your own television.
- Switch on your TV and set it up to produce the HDMI supply you selected in action 2 above.
- Link the ability cable towards the straight back of the BlueCurve TV player and a electric socket.
Activating your television Player
During activation, you will be making use of the television player’s handy remote control. If you’d like to spot your television player someplace away from sight (eg. in a case) hold back until after activation is complete.
When coax and energy are linked, your television player will stimulate immediately. Activation takes around 15 mins along with your television player may reboot during that automatically time. Any firmware updates will be installed as soon as its driven up.
- Get rid of the synthetic pull-tab through the straight straight back of the BlueCurve TV player remote.
- When prompted, select your chosen language.
- As soon as your television displays вЂњSetup completeвЂќ, press okay regarding the BlueCurve remote.
- Proceed with the prompts that are on-screen name your TV player and program your remote.
- In just minutes, you really need to see your networks.
To learn more on how to utilize and personalize settings just click here.
Exactly exactly just What can I do if we see a mistake from the display throughout the activation procedure? There could be a particular explanation and a fast solution in line with the error rule that seems regarding the display screen. Study Troubleshooting common BlueCurve TV mistake codes to learn more.
just What must I do if a number of my networks are lacking? Recharge your channel list utilizing the My Shaw application or my.shaw.ca. It is possible to read just how to: recharge your television networks with My Shaw.
Where do I need to put my BlueCurve television Player? Put your television player in an obvious, well-ventilated area near your television, an electric socket, and a coax cable socket. In the event that you intend to conceal the BlueCurve television player, hold back until after setup is complete.
How do you utilize my BlueCurve TV voice-powered remote? Press and contain the microphone key. As soon as the term » paying attention» appears onscreen, talk into the BlueCurve TV remote . Launch the microphone key to submit your sound demand.
How to access my Netflix, YouTube or Amazon Prime movie reports? Press and support the microphone switch on BlueCurve TV remote . State «Netflix», «YouTube» or «Prime Video» to start the software. You may want to follow instructions that are on-screen signal into those solutions.
How do I wire my modem and television field to your exact same coax outlet? A 2-way splitter and 3 coax cables if you have two devices that need to share the coax outlet, youвЂ™ll need. Attach one cable to your wall surface socket and splitter slot labelled IN . Connect all the other two cables to an OUT splitter slot, then to your television modem and box.
Have to get back some gear? A return delivery label must be supplied in your kit. For directions on how best to get back gear to Shaw, including in the event that you desire a return delivery label supplied to you personally or in the event that you are moving, observe how To: Return Shaw gear.
Relate to us anytime by pressing the blue talk bubble about this web web web page, visiting shaw.ca/chat or utilizing the My Shaw application. The fastest help for activating your gear is available from 7am-9pm PT, seven days per week.
You are able to log on to the our Shaw site or application ( Apple App Store | Google Play Store ) anytime to manage your Shaw account.